Privacilla.org has developed this P3P-compliant information policy to tell you
what information this Web site collects, who may receive that information,
what we may do with the information, and how long we keep it.
This policy may be changed from time to time without notice, and it
applies to the Web site only. It does not apply to e-mails you send to Privacilla,
which are handled with courtesy and tact, subject to many of the
privacy-protecting laws and practices described on this site.
In the event of a conflict between the representations made in machine-readable format
and this human-readable text, this text applies.
While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear
as possible, if you have any further questions about it, please contact us at:
Does this Web site collect personally identifiable information?
As far as we know, this Web site does not collect personally identifiable information.
If the Web logs somehow do contain personally identifiable information, we don't know
about it and we don't use it.
What types of information does this Web site collect?
We collect the following types of information:
Why is this website collecting the information?
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
We collect the information for the following purposes:
Who will receive the information?
- For website administration purposes.
- To evaluate, review, or improve the Web site.
The information will be shared with the following parties:
How long will the information be kept?
- Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as Web designers and consultants.
Can I review my information?
- Because we do not know what use we may make of it in the future, we may keep information indefinitely.
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
- As far as we know, the information collected is not personally identifiable — and it is not yours!
Previous Page: The Privacilla Public License
Next Page: Who We Are
©2000-2003 Privacilla.org. All content subject to the Privacilla Public License.